Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Adjusting


I really want to find an art faculty this week and ask them if I can use their supplies and studio for a fee. I feel much release is needed. It is so weird to not have any of the "tools" I'd have at home to comfort me: jewellry making, drumming, drawing and painting...So all I have is my books, my thoughts, my emotions and the internet. Quite a change.

Yesterday when I saw German country side from the bus and it gave me such a different feeling. One of freedom, like no matter where I am, what apartment I live in, what the town is like... as long as i can get out once in a while and see this and know that I am surrounded by beautiful land where families live in a simple, down-to-earth country fashion, same as anywhere in Canada or Russia, or, i'm sure, rural Spain or France... it all feels like home. It gives me so much peace and contentment..so much hope for the world. 

1 comment:

  1. How can a city not have drawing paper! I will send you some :)

    ReplyDelete